211 W. State St.
Toledo, IA 52342
641-484-4191 Ext. 5
The Safety Director is responsible for managing the loss control process by:
- Establish and implement supervisor and employee training, written policies and procedures that help ensure a safe workplace and comply with applicable OSHA standards.
- Ensure that all work-related accidents are investigated to identify condition responsible and corrective action needed.
- Participate on the County Safety Committee
- Act as a liaison between management, the safety committee, and outside safety resources
- Assess workplace hazards to identify needed controls
- Analyze accident reports for trends
- Attend Heartland Insurance Risk Pool coordinator meetings