Recreational Vehicles

Boats, ATVs, off-road utility vehicles, off-road motorcycles, and snowmobiles are registered and titled in the Recorder’s Office in the county in which you reside.

Registration & Sale Forms

Boat Registration

ATV, ORV, ORM and Snowmobile Registration

Stay Connected

Sign up to receive notifications when board meetings and agendas are posted, job openings are announced, and more.

Customize Your Notifications
Tama County logo (white) Contact Us Department Hours Holidays